Designing and renovating to meet the needs of soldiers and families
Our vision is to provide communities where our military families can live, work, and thrive. Continuing in this commitment, over the span of five years, more than $420M will be invested into the Fort Hood community bringing many exciting changes.
and Demolition580+ homes will be demolished paving the way for 580+ new Junior Enlisted homes to be built offering spacious three-bedroom, two and half bath floorplans. Homes will be designed to offer open floorplans, modern finishes, increased storage, and more!
Communities: Chaffee, McNair
Interior Renovations1,300 renovations include:
- Interior / exterior doors replacement
- New flooring, paint, lighting fixtures and finishes
- New kitchen cabinets, countertops, and appliances
- New plumbing fixtures, bathroom vanities, and more
Communities: Comanche II & III, Montague
Infrastructure Upgrades- Sidewalks / street intersections will be updated to include accessible ramps.
- Driveways will be re-sloped, removal and replacement of roadway paving, and sidewalks as needed.
- Stormwater systems will receive tree / brush clearing, and concrete repairs as needed.
Exterior ImprovementsPaint: 820+ homes will receive a fresh look and exterior painting.
Communities: Comanche II, Patton Park, Venable, Wainwright Heights
Roofing: 2,500+ roofs will be replaced, preserving the integrity of our homes, and improving overall curb appeal.
Communities: Comanche I, II & III, Montague, Venable, Kouma, Patton Park, Wainwright Heights
Tree TrimmingTree trimming and dead tree removal will occur on all sides of the homes and street areas.
Project Timeline & Information
The following projects are currently planned or underway within the community. Click on a project for detailed information.
- Community Development Overview
- Exterior Painting
- Tree Trimming
- Road Paving, Stormwater, and Sidewalk Repairs
- Venable Curbs & ADA Ramps
Who can I contact for more information?
Our property management team is available to answer
any questions you may have regarding current and upcoming community
development projects. If your home is scheduled to be impacted by a
project, you will receive ample notice and full details prior
Should you have any questions, please CLICK HERE to contact your dedicated community office team.