Apply for a Home

Click Here To Apply

While Living on Fort Hood Enjoy Onsite Property Management and 24 hour Emergency Maintenance

Our friendly, leasing team is committed to finding you a home and community that suits your family's lifestyle. We have a variety of homes available for families of all sizes.  The more information you can share with us the better service we can provide you and your family.

  • DA Form 31, Application for Leave.  (Applies to Army Soldiers only.)  Not required if Soldier has been signed in to the installation for over 30 days.
  • PCS or MEPS orders assigning Soldier to Fort Hood. DD 4-1 (Enlistment Contract) for prior service reenlistee.   (Not required if Soldier has been signed in to the installation over 30 days.
  • Marriage certificate.
  • Birth certificates for dependent children residing with sponsor.
  • Legal custody papers (when applicable, signed by Judge.)
  • Soldiers returning from a hardship unaccompanied tour need DA 2-1 (Enlisted), ORB (Officer) or DA 31 (applies to Army Soldiers only) from last permanent duty station prior to going overseas.
  • Pregnancy statement signed by physician (or profile w/due date) when applicable.

There are many ways for you to apply for a home.  Access our online application center by clicking the link above or you can visit our office located at the Copeland Service Center, 18010 T.J. Mills Blvd., Fort Hood, Texas 76544 or call us at 254-287-4212.  Applications are taken on a walk-in basis during office hours from Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.

FHFH_MiltaryBachelors2013_WIDGET FHFH RHB apply FHFH RHB specials FHFH RHB search FHFH RHB communities FHFH RHB leasing guide FHFH_Widgets_JANFHFH_Widgets_JAN6FHFH_Widgets_JAN4FHFH_Widgets_JAN5