Apply for a Home

Our friendly leasing team is committed to finding you a home and community that suits your family’s lifestyle. We have a variety of homes available for families of all sizes. The more information you can share with us the better service we can provide for you and your family.

Click here for cost comparison.

  1. Online: Access our online application by Clicking here. 

  2. Walk-In: Visit our Fort Hood Leasing Office to speak one-on-one with a leasing consultant, Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Applications are taken on a walk-in basis during office hours. You can visit our office at the Copeland Service Center, 18010 T.J. Mills Blvd Suite B209 or call us at (254) 220-4799.

Be sure to include the following documents with your application: 

  • DA31 form, Application for Leave. (Applies to Army Soldiers only. Not required if Soldier has been signed in to the installation for over 30 days).
  • PCS or MEPS orders assigning Soldier to Fort Hood. DD 4-1 (Enlistment Contract) for prior service reenlistee.
  • Current DD1172 form (DEERS enrollment) OR Marriage certificate, birth certificates for dependent children residing with sponsor, and  Legal custody papers (when applicable, signed by Judge).
  • Soldiers returning from a hardship unaccompanied tour need DA 2-1 (Enlisted), ORB (Officer) or DA 31 (applies to Army Soldiers only) from last permanent duty station prior to going overseas.
  • Pregnancy statement signed by physician (or profile w/due date) when applicable.
  • Current end of month LES

Additional documents may be required.

Please call our leasing Office at (254) 220-4799 for additional information.

While Living on Fort Hood Enjoy Onsite Property Management and 24 hour Emergency Maintenance
FHFH Childcare Promo Web Banners2FHFH_MiltaryBachelors2013_WIDGET FHFH RHB apply FHFH RHB specials FHFH RHB search FHFH RHB leasing guideRH Banner FHFH_waterfall new